eRecording / eFiling Fees
- As part of a Title Insurance policy written through Vanguard:
- Included in Existing Fees
- Recording with Abstract:
- $100.00 (up to 3 documents included)
- $5.00+ tax, each additional document
- Non-Abstract Recording/Filing:
- $35.00+ tax (up to 2 documents included)
- $8.00+ tax, each additional document
- Includes a rundown within six (6) months.*
NOTE: Deed, TP-584, and RP-5217 constitute one (1) document.
County Recording Fees
There are two options for submitting recording fees:
- Wire exact amount of recording/filing fees to Vanguard escrow account and email notice of transfer,** OR
- Deliver a check made payable to Vanguard Research & Title Services, Inc. in the exact amount of recording/filing fees only
- Note: All checks subject to a 3-day waiting period prior to eRecording/eFiling.
**Additional information including wiring instructions can be found by requesting information below.