Please note this policy is subject to change without notice.
The following pertains to employees and vendors of Vanguard Research & Title Services, Inc.
This is not a complete or exhaustive list and is subject to change without notice. Certain information has not been included as it may constitue a trade secret.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It has spread from China to many other countries around the world, including the United States.
- COVID-19 is believed to spread from person to person primarily through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- The virus is also believed to spread by people touching a surface or object and then touching one’s mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
RETURNING TO OFFICE:
- If you find that you are sick call your doctor before returning to work.
- If you have symptoms as outlined by the CDC do not return to work until you are cleared by a medical professional.
- In the event of a COVID-19 illness, please report it to your immediate supervisor ASAP.
- Upon returning to the office after leaving for any reason (bathroom,
pickups, smoke break, lunch, etc.) employees are required to wash their hands prior to returning to work.
- We encourage courthouse staff to wash their hands or at a minimum use hand sanitizer regularly.
- All workspaces (in-office and courthouse) need to be wiped down with a disinfecting wipe no less than twice daily. The lunch hour and just before leaving for the day are good times to do so as they spread the process out and will be easier to remember.
WORK FROM HOME:
Closing attendance is to be avoided.
- Closing attendance, and pickup services are currently unavailable.
- Dropoffs are available upon request.
Please contact customers who have already scheduled closing attendance to make alternative plans
Under way where available.